RELEASE, WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE
PRESENTS:
THAT I, [NAME OF
EMPLOYEE], of legal age and resident of [ADDRESS OF EMPLOYEE],
acknowledge that my employment with [NAME OF THE COMPANY] (hereinafter called
the “Company”) validly ceased effective [LAST DATE OF EMPLOYMENT] by reason of
redundancy. I further acknowledge that I have received all benefits due me
arising out of or in connection with my employment with the Company, and the
amount of [AMOUNT RECEIVED], representing my final pay, which includes all my
unpaid salaries, COLA, accrued leave benefits, proportionate 13th
month pay, and separation pay, in full, final, and complete settlement of any
and all claims I have or may have against the Company arising from or as a
consequence of my employment with the Company and/or the cessation of such
employment.
Furthermore, and in consideration of the foregoing -
1.
I confirm the validity of the
termination of my employment as telephone operator on the ground of redundancy.
[EXPLANATION OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE REDUNDANCY.]
2.
I acknowledge the value of the
opportunity afforded to me to be of service to the Company.
2. I
release, remise and forever discharge the Company, its parent, affiliate or
subsidiary companies, their stockholders, officers, directors, agents or
employees, from any action, claim for sum of money, or other obligations
arising from all incidents of my employment with the Company or the cessation
of such employment.
3. I
acknowledge that I have received all amounts that are now or in the future may
be due me from the Company. I also
acknowledge that I am physically fit for work and, therefore, am not suffering
from any disability.
4. I will
not at any time, in any manner whatsoever, disclose any information pertaining
to the Company’s business or affairs and/or use the name in any manner that
will prejudice the interest of the Company, its parent, affiliate or subsidiary
companies, their stockholders, officers, directors, agents or employees and
will not disclose any confidential information I may have learned or obtained
in the course of my employment.
5. I
acknowledge that I have no cause of action, complaint, case or grievance
whatsoever against the Company, its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies,
their stockholders, officers, directors, agents or employees in respect of any
matter incident to or arising out of my employment with the Company or the
cessation of the same. I further warrant
that I will institute no action against the Company, its parent, affiliate or
subsidiary companies, their stockholders, officers, directors, agents or
employees.
7. I agree
that the Company may bring action to seek an award for damages resulting from
my breach of this release, waiver and quitclaim. Such award shall include but not be limited
to the return of whatever sums may have been paid to me by virtue hereof.
8. I finally
declare that I have read this entire document, the contents of which have been explained
to me and which I acknowledge to understand, and the entire release, waiver and
quitclaim hereby given are made by me willingly, voluntarily and with full
knowledge of my rights under the law.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand at Makati
City, Philippines, this 20th day of July, 2020.
[NAME
OF EMPLOYEE]
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:
_______________________________ ________________________________
ACKNOWLEDGMENT
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES )
MAKATI CITY ) S.S.
I certify that on this date
before me, a notary public duly authorized in the city named above to take
acknowledgments, personally appeared:
Name Community Tax Certificate No. Place/ Date of Issue
EMPLOYEE
who was identified by me through competent evidence of
identity to be the same person described in the foregoing instrument, who
acknowledged before me that the signature on the instrument was voluntarily
affixed by the him for the purposes stated therein, and who declared to me that
he executed the instrument as his free and voluntary act and deed.
Witness my hand and seal this
_____ day of ________________, 2020.
|
Doc.
No. _____;
Page
No. _____;
Book No.
_____;
Series of
2020.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment